21 January 2016
Culture Geek returned for its second edition in 2013 with a one day conference at Barbican, London.
The event attracted a large audience of those interested in the intersection between the arts and technology. They were once again treated to speakers from world-class cultural institutions, including:
• Pherabe Kolb, Associate Director of Strategic Communications, Smithsonian Institution, Washington
• Peter Gorgels, Digital Communications Manager, Rijksmuseum
• Jack Harris, Digital Manager, Shakespeare’s Globe
• Joost Heijthuijsen, Director of External Affairs, Incubate Festival
• Iain Valentine, co-owner and Creative Director, Whitespace
• Ben Templeton, co-founder and Creative Director, Thought Den and Louise Downs, Designer and Thinker, Engine Service Design
The conference also included plenty of opportunities to network.
Lizzy Bullock from V&A wrote this fantastic review of CultureGeek 2013 on the V&A Blog